Monday, September 24, 2007

PuraMinerals Mineral Makeup and Skincare

Have you ever wondered about trying mineral makeup? PuraMinerals is 100% mineral makeup. Our makeup contains the following FDA approved ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide and Super Refined Mica. Our makeup has no Bismouth Oxide which makes skin break out. Not tested on animals. Zinc, one of the main ingredients, has natural healing properties that soothes redness and irritated skin. PuraMinerals is great for acne- prone skin, Rosacea, skin peels, and other problem skin.
Please take a look at our website; http://themineralladies.ecrater.com

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Wow,
Ladies I first must say thank you fro saving me so much money. My wife just loves your product, and for the price there is just no comparison. I wish you two ladies continued success. I find that with what you have to offer, this should not be a problem. Best of luck! Thanks a million.

Ryan Welty